ANTHOLOGY MAGAZINE ISSUE NO. 10
Each issue of Anthology explores a theme. For issue No. 10, Anthology focuses on the notion of Americana.
- In our Conversation, we chat with Janie Bryant, the costume designer for Mad Men.
- Our travel dispatch focuses on the historic and modern appeal of Philadelphia.
- Warm up this winter with our cozy, skillet dishes.
- An Anthropologie executive shares his hobby-turned-second career with us.
- Learn about a trio of businesses that are still crafting their wares the old-fashioned way.
- Homeowners in California, New York, Maine, and Massachusetts, open their doors to us.
- A Brooklyn dinner party is a group effort—with each guest contributing their talents.
With 2015 being Anthology’s last year in publication – this is sure to be one of those collector items that die-hard Anthology fans cannot live without!
Only 1 left in stock